Beautiful hand crafted epoxy tables. Made from solid timber slabs and epoxy resin.
Available species: Yew, Beech, Oak, Cedar, Sweet Chesnut and Walnut.
Made To Order Product.
Custom Epoxy River Table
Timber slabs used for our river tables are, Sycamore, Elm, Oak, Ash, Walnut and Beech.
Tables are made as per customer specifications.
What To Expect
Once you place your order with us, you will receive an email confirming your order. When your order is dispatched you will receive a further email confirming the tracking number of your delivery. We always ask for your email and mobile number with every order. This allows us to make sure you get as much information from our couriers regarding your delivery as possible.
Small to Medium Parcels
- For small to medium sized products (2kg to 30kg) we use Hermes UK, UPS, DPD, FedEx & Parcel Force.
- Our pallet delivery options includes drop off only at your location. As the items will be wrapped and loaded on a pallet they cannot be maneuvered into your property and so will be left in a mutually convenient place such as a carpark, driveway or garage if access with a pallet truck is possible. Please speak to a member of our team to discuss your specific delivery requirements as we would be happy to quote. Please send us a email or a Facebook message if you have any queries or concerns.
Premium White Glove
- We offer a premium delivery service that is carried out by our own professional team. This includes both the delivery and full assembly of items plus the removal of packaging. Typically a 2 or 3 man service depending on the nature of the order. We are able to cater to most circumstances but ask that you inform us of important details about access before placing your order. This includes parking restrictions, access to and inside of the building along with information such as stairs, corridors, goods lifts and doorways. Our experienced team will install the items as per the delivery plan that will be produced during the order process. Deliveries are normally between 9am-5pm depending on the distance from our workshop. When arranging your delivery we will check your availability and try to find a mutually convenient time slot. Evening and weekend deliveries are possible.
Premium White Glove Shipping is only available in Northern Ireland. All NI orders are delivered via our in house delivery team.
Warranty & Returns
30 DAY CHANGE OF MIND POLICY
We understand that ordering furniture you have never seen before can be a daunting experience! That's why to give you complete peace of mind, Rustic & Reclaimed offers a 30 Day Change of Mind Policy meaning you have the option to return any unused item in its original packaging that you have bought from Rustic & Reclaimed for any reason within 30 days of delivery. The 30 Day Change of Mind Policy does not apply to Made To Order products.
If you would like to return your item for a refund, please follow the below instructions:
- Email email@example.com with information of your order number and item that you wish to return.
- You will receive confirmation that the return is acceptable in its current condition and a return pick up or drop off centre shipping label will be organised by Rustic & Reclaimed. Our courier will pick the item up from your property on a day and time agreed with yourself. If your return only qualifies for a drop off centre return, you will be requested to drop the parcel off at the drop off centre closest to your property. We will provide the address of the closest drop off centre via email.
- The item can be opened, but not used, worn or damaged, and in 100% re-saleable condition when we receive it.
- This Change of Mind Policy does not apply to promotion items. meaning any discounted items clearly identified on our website.
- This Change of Mind Policy does not apply to non standard orders or orders made to exact measurements that are not deemed resalable.
- Please do not stick or write anything on the item or its packaging. You can only place the postage label that we provide on the outer packaging.
- Once the refund is approved, we will transfer the funds via the payment method you used for your original order. You will be refunded the total invoiced amount minus the initial and return postage and packaging charges, even if you receive free delivery on the original invoice *.
- * Representative example with paid shipping:
- Invoice total £300 + £75 = £375
- Rustic & Reclaimed incur a further £75 to return the item
- Customer will receive a £225 refund.
* Representative example with free shipping:
- Invoice total £300 (£75 P&P is incurred by Rustic & Reclaimed)
- Rustic & Reclaimed incur a further £75 to return the item.
- Customer will receive a £150 refund.
If the requirements are not satisfied, Rustic & Reclaimed reserves the right not to offer a refund of change of mind returns.
WARRANTY ON UNDELIVERED / DAMAGED / FAULTY ITEMS
If for any reason there is a fault with an item the goods should be returned to Rustic & Reclaimed, the return cost will be covered by our company and at our discretion we will refund the purchase price or repair and return the goods to you or send new goods or parts out as a replacement, this shall constitute our sole obligation under this guarantee.
You will need to notify Rustic & Reclaimed within 7 working days and provide us with a detailed description including images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without approval by us.
To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
If your goods are not delivered by our courier please refer to the tracking link we send out in the shipping notification in the first instance allowing sufficient days for the courier to deliver especially during peak periods. If the goods are lost in transit Rustic & Reclaimed will raise a case with the courier to do a search and find. If the courier doesn't find the goods we will either replace or offer a full refund to the customer. It is at Rustic & Reclaimeds discretion what option (refund or replacement) is chosen. If the customer wishes to cancel their order during this period or refuses delivery the 30 day cool off period policy applies, therefore carriage will be excluded from the refund.
This is a Made To Order Product with a 16 week lead time.